The Australian Packaging & Processing Machinery Association has named the panellists for its Packaging and Processing Machinery Trends and Innovations seminar.
The seminar will take place at FoodTech PackTech in October2016, running from 12.45 pm-1.45 pm on Tuesday Octoberr 11. The panel of experts, assembled from APPMA member companies, will discuss key trends and topics such as cobots: collaborative robots; the internet of things:4.0; serialisation and authentication; machine vision; reducing product giveaway/overfill; and total cost of ownership.
The panellists are:
• Grant Carter, local business unit manager – Robotics, ABB Limited
• Robert Hodge, product manager, Rhima New Zealand
• Timothy Baron, industry sales manager – Consumer Goods, SICK
• Julian Horsley, systems division, A&D Australasia
• Robert Hicks, OEM segment development manager – South Asia, Rockwell Automation
What: APPMA seminar at Foodtech Packtech
Where: ASB Showgrounds, Auckland
When: October 11