Dy-Mark Identification Solutions has announced the arrival of the Collamat Etiprint labelling series into Australia and New Zealand. The company adds the Etiprint series are compact in design and built to suit harsh and rugged environments.
The company also says the Collamat Etiprint series is available in both Print & Apply and Inline modules. The modular design also ensures ease of integration into any sized production line.
The Collamat Etiprint Print & Apply is the ideal solution for printing on-demand labelling where the last printed label is directly applied to the product, according to the company. The Print & Apply model has been designed to suit harsh environments and the modular applicators system allows top, bottom, left, right or edge labeling now possible – with the same base module.
Minimum label length is 30 mm and maximum is 150mm and the Etiprint Print & Apply has the capacity to print up to 80 labels per minute. Features include:
- Increased product information: creates barcodes and graphics on your labels
- Communication: Prints directly from a PC, network or from internal memory
- Ensures flexible printing: whereby each label can be printed on-demand with variable data
- Open frame design: designed to integrate OEM print engines including Datamax
Dy-Mark also says the Collamat Etiprint Inline has the ability to apply labels up to 50 metres per minute and also prints variable data. The Etiprint Inline is also capable of printing in 4, 5 and 6 inch capacity.
The Collamat technology allows the operator the highest print performance without having to lose production performance. Faetures include:
- Efficiency: optimal use of the printer‘s performance, combined with the well know Collamat traction unit
- Technology: highest print quality, due to slow printing speed at fast application speed
- Performance: output of up to 150 labels per minute
- Speed synchronisation: applying speed automatically follows the production performance (with option encoder)
- Energy: no expensive compressed air due to the wipe on technology available
- Open frame design: designed to integrate OEM print engines including Datamax.