”HumanEyes 3D completely alters the imaging landscape for advertising, point of purchase and packaging”, says Andreas Mößner, executive vice president sales of KBA. ”KBA recognised the significant value HumanEyes could bring when combined with the 74 KARAT, and today is excited to offer the marketplace this unique, easy-to-use, application tailored for 74 KARAT output”.
Andreas Mößner adds that 74 KARAT customers who take advantage of Litho3D Karat will be able to expand their own service offerings substantially by offering quick turnaround, colour, short run 3D ”of the kind that’s never been seen before”.
”The sophisticated-yet-simple Karat workflow serves as an ideal platform for HumanEyes 3D technology. The 74 KARAT’s accuracy and ability to do direct printing on plastic reduces makeready and with HumanEyes makes advanced 3D a genuine production tool in an industrial environment”, says Gideon Ben-Zvi, HumanEyes CEO and president.
Litho3D Karat solution in detail:
* For the first time an affordable, simple photographic 3D method enables creation of natural, continuous, realistic 3D images
* Uses existing equipment (eg, off-the-shelf digital cameras), so no additional capital investment or workflow alteration is necessary
* From RIP to Print in just 15 minutes
* High impact, striking 3D images proven to increase stopping and staying power by 5 times
* Software facilitates creation of photographic 3D in addition to existing, popular lenticular effects such as flip, morph, zoom, and more
* 3D as simple as 2D: one time capture, cut and paste, easy drag and drop, and use files repeatedly for any output
* Built-in lenticular intelligence minimises ramp-up period
* Feasibility of short print-runs provide efficient method of printing on lenticular by minimising material waste
* System accuracy and colour management allow easy and fast registration and colour balance