The technology, investment and global business structure of Fujifilm is geared towards the development of innovative, quality products to meet the immediate and future demands of its customers. The Fujifilm infrastructure ensures that its customers are always productive, always efficient and most importantly, always producing a return on their investment. Fujifilm customers benefit from the investment that the company puts into customer support and training.
Fujifilm is currently investing over Euro 3 million on research and development every day. Its Euro 200 million investment on new plate production lines in US, Europe, China, and Japan is representative of Fujifilm’s commitment of enabling customers to meet the demands of today’s rapidly changing global economy.
Fujifilm’s philosophy is to provide customer advantage; specifically relating to quality, productivity, cost, and credibility. By choosing Fujifilm, customers will always be competitive, will always be at the leading edge of the industry and will always be supported as part of a global imaging family.
Fujifilm’s exhibition space at drupa 2004 will be divided into several different zones, each targeting a particular segment of the printing industry.
• B1 size zone high quality commercial printing for sheetfed and web – B1 violet and thermal CTP solutions, JDF based workflows and screening technologies
• B2 size zone commercial sheetfed printing – B2 violet and thermal CTP solutions, JDF based workflows and screening technologies
• Design agency zone – RGB workflow, image capture and proofing devices and colour management solutions
• CTP plate zone – Photopolymer, thermal, and processless plate solutions/advantages
• Colour management zone – Fujifilm’s colour management software designed to run both inkjet and print on demand devices
Fujifilm will be showcasing a wide range of new innovative products at drupa 2004. The booth will be running live demonstrations, presentations and videos geared towards today’s print professionals.
Fujifilm is currently developing technical and service alliances with other printing and electronic imaging equipment manufacturers.
Visitors to drupa 2004 will be assured of seeing the quality and productivity of Fujifilm products in a wide number of print production environments. Its display and demonstration space, in Hall 5, will be more than 1,100sqm.