“EFI offers the industry’s only end to end, integrated suite of products from job submission to MIS systems to prepress and production solutions", says EFI CEO, Guy Gecht.
“We are excited to show how printers can increase their bottom line by embracing the concept of ‘connected workflow’ whether they are an offset, digital or hybrid business. Our goal is to offer customers the world’s best in class solutions for every stage of the print process through a complete integration strategy based on open standards, interoperability and backward compatibility".
Among the products and workflows EFI plans to show in hall 4, stands B34 & B40, are:
· A 2000 page per minute, colour, variable data printer in the Kodak Versamark family that will be driven by our fastest Fiery to deliver best in class workflow and colour management for production colour printing
· Connected workflows with Heidelberg, Screen USA and other EFI partners
· The latest version of EFI OneFlow™ prepress software connecting to EFI Balance™ job distribution software and Fiery® servers
· EFI’s MicroPress black and white production software connected to a Fiery server
· Hagen OA® and PrintSmith MIS systems connected to EFI’s digital workflow
· JDF connected workflows that include Hagen, Best™ proofing technology, OneFlow, Balance, Fiery, Internet solutions and digital and offset presses
· JDF connectivity to cross vendor workflows in CIP4’s booth
· Latest versions of EFI proofing software with Best technology
“Last year, EFI undertook an aggressive acquisition and product development strategy to bring innovative, cost-effective solutions to the graphic arts industry", says Gecht. "At drupa 2004, we will show customers how EFI is putting it all together with complete, connected workflow solutions that will help the commercial printing industry become more efficient and profitable".