MicroPress 6.3 features new enhancements across all areas of functionality, including useability improvements, connectivity to new printers/copiers, and the ability to integrate with EFI Digital StoreFront web submission and procurement software. New automated archiving, advanced document editing and imposition features, and intuitive colour management tools also improve workflow performance and deliver accurate, high quality output.
Mehran Farimani, EFI VP of advanced server products, says, "We are pleased to announce new enhanced features to the MicroPress, continuing to make it easy for any print environment to simply plug into a digital workflow to maximise productivity and print quality. With its advanced scanning, job composition, and production printing capabilities, MicroPress offers a powerful post-RIP production workflow solution that reduces costs and boosts profits."
Key New Features:
• Expanded engine support for Canon CLC 1180, 1140, and 1110 color copiers
• Improved performance in small job workflows, automated archiving and new open job ticket format in PrintStation Manager application
• New intuitive colour management interface for quicker, easier control of colour rendering levels
• New Universal Curve format, spot and custom colour editing for achieving precisely accurate colour results
• Leading document editing features provide advanced imposition, edge masking and creep capabilities for automating document clean-up and improving productivity